Vision, Values and Ethos
Everyone across Whitefield Academy Trust is focused on achieving our vision to deliver Enjoyment, Achievement and Wellbeing for All. This guides our practice and underpins all that we do.
We seek to create outstanding learning communities in which our pupils:
- Feel safe, secure and valued;
- Are able to be themselves and feel accepted for who they are;
- Achieve their full potential;
- Have access to a high-quality curriculum which meets their interests and abilities;
- Gain the skills, knowledge and qualifications which will support them in the next stage of their lives;
- Develop confidence and the ability to express themselves;
- Can find their place in the wider community.
Alongside this, we seek to create an environment in which professionals and parents work together in strong and effective partnerships to gain the best possible outcomes for pupils.
We also work to help members of the wider community to develop a better understanding of people with SEND.